This “recipe” really just involves you dumping three ingredients into a slow cooker and then getting on with your day. It’s a food prepper’s dream!
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, depending on how much meat you want
- 1 can salsa of your choice
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Place everything in the crock pot and mix it up good so that the chicken is coated in the salsa/spices. I usually pat the chicken breasts down with a paper towel before putting them in the slow cooker because meat slime totally grosses me out.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken (it should do so easily).