These past few years, people are becoming more and more aware of the potential of cannabis when it comes to treating serious diseases such as cancer.
And the decent number of studies conducted during the last ten years have clearly proven the positive effects this plant has in the battle against tumors. And this without question.
Cannabinoids – which are the collective group of any related compounds containing cannabinol and the cannabis’ active constituents – are the ones which activate the cannabinoid receptors in your body.
In fact, your body creates compounds called endocannabinoids. They have a very important role to play when it comes to many different processes within your body, in order to generate a healthy environment.
And when we consider that the only two officially approved options for treating cancer are chemotherapy and radiation, it’s time to let people know that there are other methods out there well worth the try.
And there is no harm in doing some research and exploring any and every option available so one can see for themselves which is the most efficient. It’s all about gathering enough information so you can make the choice for yourself.
Some individuals have already tried this method in hopes of properly and successfully treating their cancer.
Many Studies to Choose From
There have been many examples of people who have actually succeeded in this effort. One of many examples, the latest one, is of a 9-year-old girl who managed to cure her cancer by using cannabis.
It is merely just one case of the many out there so far.
And while we’re on links leading to more studies of the sort, including real examples of patients, then you can look through the many links at the end of this article. Including this one about a teenage girl who treated her leukemia.
And since more and more are becoming intrigued by this seemingly miraculous plant, the question which follows only makes sense: How to use it?
The links we mentioned which you can find below, and this one as well, will give you all the necessary information.
And if you find you still have some questions, especially if it’s urgent, you can click on the case study embedded in the article of the teenage girl who treats her leukemia. You can also email the doctors.
This is a decent start. Another option you can try is what they call RSO (Rick Simpson’s Oil) which also goes by the name of Phoenix Tears.
He is a specialist in medical marijuana and has plenty of experience in providing any information people ask of him about this special oil. He was inspired when, back in 2003, he managed to make his own hemp oil and cure himself of metastatic skin cancer.
This article is mostly for helping people and giving them the necessary information or pointing them in the right direction like we did with the links provided. We have also provided a direct link to Rick Simpson’s Hash Oil website.
And Here is His Recipe:
In order to make it yourselves, you should start with one ounce of this herb in dried form. One ounce should generate about 3-4 grams of oil. Though we should mention that the oil amount per ounce is sure to vary from strain to strain.
One pound of this dried herb should give you approximately 2 ounces of this high-quality oil.
The instructions we are giving you and the ones you will read further below are all taken from Rick Simpson’s website and summarized.
A much-needed word of caution: You should be EXTREMELY careful when you are boiling the solvent off, as the flames are very flammable. Make sure to AVOID stove-tops, smoking, red-hot heating elements and sparks at all costs.
You’d do best by setting up a fan to blow the fumes far from the pot. In fact, this whole process should be done in a well-ventilated area.
Now that you have been warned of the possible unwanted consequences and have taken precautionary measures, read on to find out how to make it yourself.
1. The herb, which should be completely dry, should be in a plastic bucket.
2. Now just dampen this material with the solvent. You have a choice between many solvents, including ether, 99% isopropyl alcohol, naphtha, butane or even simply water.
About two gallons of solvent should be enough for extracting the THC, and 500ml is fine for an ounce.
3. By using a stick of clean wood (or something similar) crush the dried plant material. Even though the material would still be damp, crushing it won’t be a challenge because of its dryness.
4. Continue using the stick to crush the material, making sure to add solvent during this process until the material is completely soaked and covered. Keep stirring the mixture for another three minutes.
While doing this, the THS is dissolving into the solvent from the material.
5. The next thing you do is pour the solvent off the material into a new bucket. At this point during the procedure, about 80% of the THS has been stripped from the material.
6. Time for the second wash. You should add solvent again to this mixture and once again keep extracting the THS (what remains of it) for another 3 minutes.
7. Now just pour this solvent-oil mixture into the plastic bucket which already contains the first mixture you had previously poured out.
8. Throw away the plant material you had washed twice.
9. Now what you do is pour the solvent-oil mix through a filter (ideally a coffee filter) into an unused container.
10. Using a rice cooker, boil the solvent off. The rice cooker is an excellent choice for this, because it will also hold more than half a gallon of this solvent mix. Once again, we advise you to take caution with the highly-flammable flames.
11. Next, add some solvent to the rice cooker up to the point where it is ¾ full. Turn on HIGH heat. Be sure this whole procedure is happening in a well-ventilated area, as well as setting up a fan for blowing the fumes away.
We know we already mentioned this, but we cannot stress this enough.
Continue adding the mixture to the rice cooker as the solvent evaporates and you have poured it all in the cooker.
12. During when the level in the cooker decreases one final time, add just a few drops of water. How many drops exactly? Give or take 10 drops of water for every pound of dry material.
What this will do is protect the oil from overheating, as well as release any residue from the solvent.
13. Once there is one inch of the water-solvent mixture in the cooker, use your oven mitts and pick up the unit, swirling its contents, up until the unit finished boiling.
14. Once the solvent has boiled off, turn the rice cooker to LOW heat. At no time should the oil reach over 140˚C or 290˚F.
15. Making sure your oven mitts are still on, remove the oil-containing pot from the cooker. Now gently add the oil into a container made from stainless steel.
16. Place this container in a dehydrator, or on some device which can gently heat it up. For example, a coffee warmer should do the trick. You should know it might take a few hours for the volatile terpenes and water to evaporate from the oil.
You will know that the oil is ready to use once there is no surface activity on it.
17. The last thing you need to do is suck up the oil using a plastic syringe. You can also use any other container you think will do the job right. A syringe would be the ideal choice because it will make sure the oil is easily dispensable.
And once the oil cools entirely, it will be as consistent as thick grease.
In case you find anything in this summarized version unclear, you can always check Rick Simpson’s recipe on his website.
As for the information concerning dosage, you can check it out here. But it would always be best to consult with a professional physician before undertaking anything of this sort.
After all, you need to be 100% sure you know how everything works before starting.