These low carb chicken parmesan meatballs are sure to impress. Who needs the breading? They are low carb, keto friendly, and gluten free. These low carb chicken parmesan meatballs are so simple and delicious. They hold these low carb, keto meatballs together perfectly, while keeping the meatballs incredibly juicy.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup Three Cheese Garlic Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, 2 tablespoons of the Three Cheese Garlic Marinara Sauce, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt, and pepper
- Form the mixture into 12 equal meatballs. Place the meatballs in the prepared baking dish, leaving space between each meatball. Bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, and spoon the remaining sauce over the top of each meatball. Then top each meatball with mozzarella cheese.
- Increase the oven heat to broil and transfer the meatballs back to the oven until cheese is melted and golden brown – About 2-3 minutes.
|Serving Size||3 Meatballs|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 257kcalCalories from fat|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Recipe by Peace Love and Low Carb