This smooth and creamy Strawberry And Rhubarb Panna Cotta recipe is the perfect way to treat party guests. Make it in the evening, let it stand overnight in the fridge and it’s going to be perfect treat for breakfast!
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||25.2||grams|
|Magnesium||37||mg (2% RDA)|
|Potassium||266||mg (13% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (6%), protein (5%), fat (89%)
- 1 cup full-fat heavy cream (240 ml / 8 fl oz)
- 1 cup coconut milk or more cream (240 ml / 8 fl oz)
- 1 envelope / 1 tbsp powdered gelatin or 4 gelatin sheets or Agar powder for vegetarian option
- ½ tsp vanilla powder or seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- 3 tbsp Erythritol (non-GMO) or other healthy low-carb sweetener from this list (30 g / 1.1 oz) 10-15 drops liquid Stevia extract
- 8 tbsp Home-made Strawberry & Rhubarb Jam (160 g / 5.6 oz); 2 tbsp per each serving
- ¼ cup cold water (or room temperature)
- If you are using powdered gelatin: Combine the cream, coconut milk, all of Erythritol, stevia and vanilla extract in a small saucepan. If you are using whole vanilla bean, split it lengthways, scrape out the seeds and add them to the saucepan.
- Use a whisk to mix it well and warm it up over low heat. In a small bowl, combine the cold water with powdered gelatine. Make sure all the gelatin is properly dissolved before you add it to the warm (NOT BOILING) mixture.
- Remove from heat and let stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Stir panna cotta mixture and gently pour into 4 dessert bowls. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- When firm, spoon 2 tablespoons of the jam on top of each panna cotta. Enjoy!
Recipe By Martina Slajerova